Proforma Invoice of custom day trip to Arcos, Jerez and Cadiz. 9th of May. 3 pax

Description and schedule of services:

9th of May 2019

8:30am: departure from your accommodation in Seville towards Arcos de la Frontera in a modern and comfortable Mercedes minivan with a personal local host and a dedicated driver.

9:50am: arrival to Arcos de la Frontera and private walking tour of the old town with a special focus on its traditions, on its history, on its combination of grand constructions and houses of traditional architecture and on its breath-taking views of the surrounding nature.

11:15am: end of the tour of Arcos de la Frontera and private transfer to the Royal School of Equestrian Art in Jerez.

11:50am: arrival to the Royal School of Equestrian Art in Jerez for the horse show.

12pm: horse show.

1:30pm: end of the horse show and private transfer from the Royal School of Equestrian Art to a selected local restaurant on the road from Jerez to Cádiz.

2pm: arrival to the restaurant and lunch.

3:15pm: end of lunch and private transfer to Cádiz.

3:45pm: arrival to Cádiz and private walking tour of the old town with a special focus on the Phoenician origins of the city and on the period when the city held the monopoly of all trade with America.

5:30pm: end of the tour of Cádiz and private transfer to Seville.

7pm: arrival to Seville and end of services.

 

Price of this tour for a private group of 3 people: 285 Euros per person.

 

This price includes:

– Private transportation in a modern and comfortable Mercedes minivan with a dedicated driver throughout the day.

– Personal local host from Genuine Andalusia throughout the day.

– All entrance tickets and admissions during the tours (1st or 2nd row tickets for the horse show in Jerez).

– Petrol, parking, tolls and all expenses of the driver and of the guide.

 

This pice doesn’t include:

– Lunch (Genuine Andalusia always selects local restaurants serving quality food but the cost of lunch is not included).

 

Confirmation and payments:

In order to confirm this tour, we require a 30% deposit to be paid in advance via credit/debit card or paypal. The remaining 70% must be paid via the same method no later than 30 days prior to the start of the tour.

Grand total of this tour: 855 Euros.

30% deposit needed to confirm the tour: 256,5 Euros.




Remaining 70% needed (no later than the 9th of April) to fully pay the tour after having paid the deposit: 598,5 Euros.




 

Cancellation policy:

More than 15 days prior to the start of the tour, deposit only.

15 – 7 days prior to the start of the tour, 50% of the full cost of the tour.

6 – 3 days prior to the start of the tour, 75% of the full cost of the tour.

2 days or less, 100% of the full cost of the tour.