Payment of private transfer from Granada to Sevilla via Arcos. 3rd of June. 3pax

Description and schedule of services:

9am: departure from Granada (Melia Granada – Calle Ángel Ganivet, 7) towards Arcos de la Frontera in a modern and comfortable minivan with your own personal driver from Genuine Andalusia.

12pm: upon arrival to Arcos de la Frontera, be met by a personal local host to go on a 2h private walking tour of the town aimed at understanding its origins, history, traditions and present character. The tour will take you to see the stunning grand constructions of the town and its picturesque streets of traditional architecture. You will also be taken to selected viewpoints offering stunning views of the surrounding nature. Your tour will also include some tastings of selected local produce.

2pm: end of your tour and free time for lunch at leisure (recommendations of restaurants will be given).

3:30pm: end of lunch and private transfer to Seville.

5pm: arrival to Seville (Melia Seville – Calle Dr. Pedro de Castro, 1) and end of services.

 

Price of this day trip for a private group of 3 people: 225 Euros per person.

 

This price includes:

– Private transportation in a modern and comfortable Mercedes minivan throughout the day.

– Private 2h walking tour of Arcos de la Frontera with a personal local host from Genuine Andalusia.

– All entrances, admissions and tastings during your walking tour of Arcos.

– Petrol, parkings, tolls and all expenses of your driver and of your local host.

– All taxes.

 

This price excludes:

– Lunch (Genuine Andalusia can suggest local restaurants serving quality food but the cost of lunch is not included).

 

Confirmation and payments:

In order to confirm this service, we required a 30% deposit to be paid no later than the 20th of March via bank credit/debit card or paypal. This has already been paid. The remaining 70% must be paid via the same method no later than 30 days prior to the start of the tour.

Grand total of this tour: 675 Euros.

30% deposit needed to confirm the tour (already paid): 202,5 Euros.

Final 70% needed to fully pay the tour (no later than the 3rd of May): 472,5 Euros.




 

Cancellation policy:

More than 30 days prior to the start of the tour, deposit only.

30 – 7 days prior to the start of the tour, 50% of the full cost of the tour.

6 – 3 days prior to the start of the tour, 75% of the full cost of the tour.

2 days or less, 100% of the full cost of the tour.