Payment of private day trip from Cadiz to Jerez | 10th of September | 2 pax
Description and schedule of services
10th of September: private day trip from Cadiz to Jerez
9am: private transfer from your hotel in Cadiz to Jerez old town in a modern and comfortable Mercedes vehicle with a personal local host and a dedicated driver. Explanations along the way about the geography, history, character, customs and traditions of Jerez.
9:35am: upon arrival to Jerez, enjoy a panoramic tour of the city aimed at learning about its Hispanic Muslim origins and about the transformations that it experienced when its local wines (sherries) became probably the most fashionable drinks in the world. This will be followed by a short walking tour of the area around the local market in order to take in its vibrancy and to learn about the importance it has in the social fabric of the city.
10:15am: end of the panoramic tour in a selected sherry bodega and private tour with the owner aimed at learning about the making and ageing of the different types of sherry. This will be followed by the corresponding tastings.
11:30am: end of the visit to the sherry bodega and private transfer to the Royal School of Equestrian Art.
11:45am: arrival to the Royal School of Equestrian Art and small introductory tour of the premises before the horse show.
12pm: horse show starts.
1:30pm: end of the horse show and private transfer to a selected local restaurant for lunch.
2pm: arrival to the restaurant and lunch there.
3:30pm: end of lunch and private transfer back to your hotel in Cadiz.
4:15pm: arrival to your hotel in Cadiz and end of services for the day.
Price of this day trip for a private group of 2 people: 850 Euros
This price includes
– Private transportation in a modern and comfortable Mercedes vehicle with a dedicated uniformed driver throughout the journey.
– Personal local host from Genuine Andalusia throughout the journey (a knowledgeable, personable, kind, flexible and interactive fully licensed guide).
– A private visit to a selected sherry bodega with the corresponding tastings there.
– Tickets to see the horse show in the Royal School of Equestrian Art (3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th row seats).
– Petrol and parkings.
– All taxes.
This price excludes
– Lunch (Genuine Andalusia always selects local restaurants serving quality food but the cost of lunch is not included).
Confirmation and payments
In order to confirm this day trip we require full payment via credit/debit card no later than 48hours prior to scheduled departure.
Grand total of this private day trip: 850 Euros
Once paid, this tour is non refundable.