The person responsible for your data is Iván Ricoy Calleja, NIF 75791536G, with address at C/Alonso de Ojeda 10. El Puerto de Santa María. 11500. Cádiz. Spain. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: +34 655232132.
The data we collect from you (referred from now on as “personal data”) includes the information that allows us to identify you, such as your name, your email, your phone number and any other information you may share with us voluntarily to ensure the best possible service.
We may also collect the information you share with us via email and telephone as well as your reviews and your comments on our social media channels.
This information will be used to plan, coordinate and deliver the incoming travel agency services that you request from us.
We will keep this information (unless you request we delete it) as long as we maintain a commercial relation with you, or during the necessary years to comply with the legal obligations.
In these regards, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the information shared with us and for any omissions, exonerating Genuine Andalusia from any responsibility related to this accuracy, correctness and omission of information.
We will only share the strictly necessary personal data with our collaborators or suppliers for the planning, coordination and delivery of the incoming travel agency services requested by you.
We follow the necessary procedures to keep your personal data safe from illegal or unauthorized access and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
Regarding the collection and processing of your personal date, you can contact us any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the RGPD.
- Modify any personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the RGPD.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the RGPD.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the RGPD.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the RGPD.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 of the RGPD.
- If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending a communication to email@example.com
You also have the right to place a claim with the competent Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.