Payment of private walking tour of Seville. Monday the 1st of November. 2 pax

Description and schedule of services

1:45pm: be met by your personal local guide at the door of your hotel (Palacio de Pinello) to start a private walking tour that will take you to the most impressive World Heritages Sites of the city (the Alcazar and the Cathedral with its Giralda tower) and to the quarter of Santa Cruz.

You will start your discovery journey by visiting the quarter of Santa Cruz, with its countless quaint corners, narrow streets, cosy squares, houses of traditional Southern Spanish architecture and Moorish urban planning. It is in this quarter where an important part of the Jewish Sephardic community of Seville lived in the medieval times and you will learn about what life in the quarter was like then and how it has evolved until becoming what it is today.

Your tour of the quarter of Santa Cruz will finish at the Alcazar, which is a massive complex of palaces erected in different periods and of breath-taking gardens of different styles. The Alcazar has stunning historical constructions featuring a very particular crossover between Hispanic-Muslim and Christian architecture styles, called Mudejar. This style became very fashionable in Spain in the 14th and 15th centuries amongst the Christian nobility and it reached its maximum splendour in Seville. Another essential part of the Alcazar is the famous house of Trade, which once hosted the offices from where all the commerce with the new world was managed. After enjoying these inner areas, you will be taken to the gardens, which are an exquisite sample of European landscaping from the 16th until the 20th centuries.

Then you will be taken to visit the Cathedral, which is the largest gothic temple in the World and where Christopher Columbus is buried. The Cathedral of Seville was built on a vast extension of land where previously a Mosque had been erected. An important part of the Mosque was preserved and it is now a part of the Cathedral. This makes it a unique construction featuring styles as diverse as Hispanic-Muslim, Gothic, Renaissance, Neoclassical and Baroque. A most important part of the Cathedral is its bell tower known as la Giralda. During your tour you will be taken to the top in order to enjoy the wonderful views of Seville that one can admire from there.

5:15pm: end of your tour.


The price of this walking tour for a private group of 2 people is 154 Euros per person.

This price includes
– Personal local host from Genuine Andalusia throughout the tour.
– All entrance tickets and admissions.
– All taxes.

Confirmation and payments
In order to confirm this tour we require full payment via credit/debit card no later than today (Tuesday the 26th of October at 3pm, Madrid time).

Grand total of this tour program: 308 Euros.

Cancellation policy
– If you cancelled the tour more than 4 days prior to scheduled departure, we’d charge 30% of the costs and we’d refund the other 70%.
– If you cancelled the tour more between 4 and 2 days prior to scheduled departure, we’d charge 50% of the costs and we’d refund the other 50%.
– If you cancelled the tour 2 days or less prior to scheduled departure, we’d charge 100% of the costs.
– If the travel restrictions related to the coronavirus pandemic didn’t allow for this tour to happen, we’d give you a full refund.
(*) Please note that the travel restrictions we’d take as official would be the travel restrictions imposed by the corresponding government/s for the general vaccinated traveler coming to Spain from your country of origin and not your specific personal circumstances.